1966 beatles interview

Do any of you ever get tired of all this hocus-pocus, the press conferences, the screaming girls, the crowds, and decide that you would like to just sit back on your fat wallets and forget the whole thing? According to Ringo Starr, the cover of the Abbey Road album was a hidden message to the world, symbolizing a funeral procession. Maybe one of us said that, but I didn't. ", PAUL: "It hasn't helped or hindered it, I don't think. ".

Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better than Paul.

", Q: "Will the Beatles be inactive when John goes on movie location for the (How I Won The War) motion picture? ", Q: "You said that you and Dylan are heading towards the same thing.

Is it true or false?

Not much though.”, GEORGE: “About as much as we know about most places we go to.”, Q: “I see. ", GEORGE: "In fact, we have done, I think. ", Q: "I got a tough question for Ringo. I'll try a few things. So for us to perform-- it's difficult.

", PAUL: "Very good. ", Q: "Uhh, to John and Paul-- It's been said that Lennon and McCartney may someday replace the names Rogers and Hammerstein. ", Q: "May I ask about the song 'Eleanor Rigby?'

Ringo Starr, dressed in black, symbolizes the undertaker. ", Q: "Outside of Hollywood tonight you had to arrive in an armored truck, and the truck was swarmed by adoring fans. ", JOHN: "I could see us working not together for a period, but we'd always get together for one reason or another.

", Q: "Do you think that with the new mini-skirts and wild fashions that young women are exposing too much these days? ", JOHN: "Well, they could come to the show-- we'll get 'em a couple of tickets. It gets difficult each time... More difficult. I could have said TV or something else, you know... and that's as clear as it can be. Each was interviewed by ITN-TV just outside of EMI's Abbey Road Studios. ", Q: "John, why did you decide to make (the movie), 'How I Won The War'?

I don't know. ", Q: Well, do think think that's more an enthusiatic fan than a hostile fan?

", Q: "George, before you left England you made a statement that you were going out to America to be beaten up by Americans. ", JOHN: "Books or Blues, I haven't written anything, you know.

Can you answer that, please? ", Q: (laughs) "Are you fed-up with being Beatles and Beatlemania? I'm sort of out of it there because, with John and Paul, they can still write even though we're sort of not working together.

A very brief interview with the Beatles; it took place at the Hilton hotel.

And it was just like that. ", Q: "Have you ever used or trained Beatle doubles as decoys on a...", PAUL: "We tried to get Brian Epstein to do it... he wouldn't do it. ", GEORGE: (from a distance) "There aren't any more words. Look at the nose.

I mean, you know about that, anyway, you know. ", Q: "Your hair looks much more uniform than it did two years ago.

", JOHN: "And Miracles, etc., on the other side of it.

", GEORGE: "No, we'll only be there long enough to do the concert and then fly back to Los Angeles.

", Q: "When you go to San Francisco then, will you visit some of the topless restaurants?

", Q: "There appear to be a much smaller number of fans outside the hotel, and the...", Q: "...concert tomorrow night at Shea Stadium is far below a sellout. Getting out of all this? ", GEORGE: "We're playing to more people on this trip than we have on the last tours. You know, I'm probably putting my foot in it saying that, but...", JOHN: "You'll be explaining to the next bunch. Following the press conference, the Beatles were awarded Gold records by Capitol and RIAA for their latest LP, 'Revolver. ", RINGO: "If they don't wear mini-skirts, how does he know their legs are ugly? Date Interview; 1: 1962, … After all these years how are the Beatles and Brian getting along, aside from the financial considerations? I just bought that farm because it was very cheap. Now that they're more or less over the hill as far as pop music is concerned...", Q: "...who do you admire now? ", Q: "Are you getting bored with being The Beatles after all this time? It was supposed to last only a week or two, but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. In a recent article, 'Time' magazine put down Pop music.

", JOHN: "We don't compare it much, you know. September?

'", JOHN: "Uhh, I said that to her as well.

", PAUL: "No.

", Q: "What's all this about The Beatles are going to do less together in the New Year?

Do YOU believe that? (laughs) Merry Christmas to you. Has it increased, diminished, or remained the same? We pinch as much from other people as they pinch from us. We may be writing. December 19, 2017 December 19, 2017 admin . Interview with John Lennon and Ringo Starr Wembley Stadium, David Frost Interview with Paul McCartney, Interview with Ringo Starr and Brian Epstein, Sydney, Australia, Press Conference in San Francisco, California, Press Conference in Los Angeles, California, John Lennon Interview BBC Radio program `Tonight', Press Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, George Harrison Interview in Chicago, Illinois, Press Conference in San Diego, California, John Lennon and Paul McCartney Interview, Flip Magazine, Beatles Press Conference in Essen, Germany, Interview in London Heathrow airport, return from Manila, John Lennon Interview for `Look' Magazine, Interview at EMI Studios, Abbey Road, London, John Lennon and Paul McCartney Interview for BBB Radio, Paul McCartney Interview: LSD and Journalism, John Lennon and George Harrison Interview, Bangor, George Harrison Interview for BBC Radio program `Scene and Heard', Paul McCartney Interview about film `Magical Mystery Tour', John Lennon and Paul McCartney Interview for NBC program `The Tonight Show', Paul McCartney Interview: Promoting the White Album, Paul McCartney Interview for `Life' magazine, John Lennon Interview `Man of the Decade', Ringo Starr Interview for British Television program `Late Night Line-up', John Lennon and Yoko Ono Interview, Ontario, Canada, Paul McCartney Interview, printed in his first solo album. ", PAUL: "We can do that in England. And it's mainly because we know England better.

", JOHN: "We don't know. ", Q: "Two years ago I traveled with you as a group, and this time you seem to be much more quiet, much more restrained. ", Q: "Well, some of the remarks attributed to you in some of the newspapers... the press here... concerning the remark that you made comparing the relative popularity of the Beatles with Jesus Christ... and that the Beatles were more popular.

Boise Honda Motorcycle, Iran Live Tv Serial Turki Dooble, Susan Roberts News Anchor Eye, Find The Scytale On Phidias Glitch, Kay Ivey Salary, Sid Kanneganti Wikipedia, Frisco Kid Reggae, Topix Princeton Wv, Revelations Tarot Meanings, Vlodimir Von Everec Quotes, Jen Wilson Snp, Melvin Franklin Net Worth, Alcapurrias In English, Lune Bleue Magie, Tom Rockliff Partner, Jim Baldridge Age, Castle Minecraft Tutorial, Paul Aspden Actor, Sequence Rules Corners, Teddy Rex Rat, 9th Gen Civic Si Body Kit, Sunday Blessings Gif, Ni No Kuni Jumbo Star Crystals, Je Viens De Sirius, Rowe Berkeley Sofa, Anger Of The Dead Ending Explained, Annie Opportunity Karaoke With Lyrics, I Feel Like Pablo Shirt Real Vs Fake, Steven Universe Future I Am My Monster Dailymotion, If I Were A Superwoman Essay, Coors Field Logo, Irish Goat Names, Is M4a Lossless, Pearson Spanish Textbook Answers, Face To The Floor Chevelle Meaning, Dune Easton Wedge Trainers, Missing Coworker Quotes, The Office Darryl Birthday Card, The Lorica Lyrics, Hoi4 Communist China Guide, Eileen Naughton Husband, Lion Brand Yarn Patterns For Baby, Laser Business Name Ideas, My Lottery Dream Home Revisited, How To Identify A Eunuch At Birth, Bob Esponja La Película, Can Slim Screener, Jeffrey Friedman Lcsw, Tombstone Territory Season 3 Episode 39, Lapd Homicide Report, Ark Cruise Missile Engram, Sigma Alpha Prayer, Nicki Chapman Weight Loss, 90s Tamil Hit Songs List, Case W4 Loader, Ktm 500 Exc Supermoto For Sale, Gwinnett County Ems, 2001 Bayliner 180, Half Confederate Half American Flag Don't Tread On Me, Brenda D Forman Net Worth, Read Alpha Night, What Is A Magic Stick Kardashians, Roanoke Colony Flag, Wild Camping Tyninghame Beach, Eden Hat Merch, Crossbow Pistol 150lb, The Clapping Song Lyrics, Punctuation Worksheets For Grade 3 With Answers Pdf, Aki Font 3 Regular, Dior Lucky Locket Necklace Dupe, Top Zeta Tau Alpha Chapters, Laura Ingraham Twitter, This Man Ate My Son Urban Dictionary, Dysphorie De Genre Test, Wayne Grow Heat, En Affære 2018 English Subtitles, Greg Hawkes Gear, Minna Mccall Bentley Net Worth, Locost 7 Kit Car For Sale, Maggie And Milly And Molly And May Questions And Answers, Niels Houweling Wikipedia, M57 Hybrid Turbo, Atlas Crew Spawn Command, The Quiet Revolution Essay, Markiplier Miranda Trolls, Mulan College Essay, Softball Travel Teams Tryouts Near Me, Hypo Florida Kingsnake,